HVAC Contractors: Heating & Air Conditioning Repair, Installation, Replacement, Maintenance & Tune-up Services In Folsom, CA
We turn to our air conditioning and heating systems in summer or winter to keep ourselves comfortable and relaxed. However, as time goes by, the efficiency and performance of the HVAC system reduce steadily. The average life of an air conditioning system is around 10-15 years, and a heating system works for about 15-20 years.
Due to inefficient maintenance services, the average life of the AC system becomes 7-8 years, and the heating system becomes 10-15 years. Most of the time, residents have to replace their HVAC system due to an expensive repair affecting the entire heating and cooling system. You can prevent AC repairs by identifying these specific signs mentioned below and getting in touch with Capital City Comfort – the best HVAC service provider in Folsom, CA.
1. Signs That Indicate You Need To Call For Repair Services.
Here are the signs that indicate you need to call an AC technician to fix the issues building inside the system:
- If you can hear unusual noises from the HVAC system, like screeching, ticking, buzzing, rattling, and squealing, it is better to contact Capital City Comfort for air conditioning service in Folsom for a quick check.
- If water drips from indoor AC units, the evaporator coils need a cleaning service. The water drips from the system if ice is frozen on the evaporator coils due to dust or refrigerant pressure imbalance.
- Clean the condensate drain and remove the pipe blockage causing the water pool to form near the outdoor unit.
- If the pilot light is yellow, orange, or flickering, you should contact Capital City Comfort for furnace repairs in Folsom and the surrounding areas, to fix the carbon monoxide build-up inside the combustion chamber. Sometimes, it can be due to dust or debris in the gas burners, causing the flame to be yellow or orange.
- If you find that your HVAC system is running continuously without stopping for 5-10 minutes, then there is a problem with the airflow in the system.
However, if your system is over a decade old, these signs could mean that you might need to contact Capital City Comfort for an AC replacement in Folsom to replace your existing system.
2. When Should You Call The Replacement Services?
Here are some more signs that confirm you need to replace your HVAC system:
- Maintenance services seem to be ineffective in lowering the HVAC system operating noises.
- You are calling the technician to resolve the comfort issues more than two times a month.
- Call Capital City Comfort for services, which include heating installation in Folsom, if there is an increase in the electricity bill.
- If you feel that you are constantly adjusting the thermostat to reach the optimum comfort levels, then you need to call the technician to resolve the issues.
- If you find a dust layer on the furniture, it might be due to a dirty air filter. However, if your HVAC system is up to date and clean, you should report the issue to the technician.
- Increased humidity levels indicate that it is better to consult Capital City Comfort as your primary HVAC contractor in Folsom regarding whether it is the right time for a replacement.
If your HVAC system displays the replacement signs, it is better to contact Capital City Comfort for AC installation in Folsom for an inspection service. Calling the HVAC technician to inspect the HVAC system is essential because these signs indicate a massive fault in the HVAC unit.
3. What Happens In An AC Inspection Service?
In an AC inspection service, the technician examines all the components in the HVAC assembly for appropriate working. The technician visually inspects the condition of the components and performs some tests to examine the component’s functionality and structural integrity.
Here is a brief description of what an air conditioning repair technician in Folsom from Capital City Comfort covers in an inspection service:
- Checks for faults in the electrical wires and connection in the circuit board.
- Examines the working of safety operations like a fuse box.
- Inspects the working condition of the evaporator and condenser coils in the AC system.
- Checks the working of the heat exchanger in the furnace and compressor in the AC system.
- The technician surveys the working of the blower motor, fan, and belt for cracks or damages.
- In the AC inspection, the technician surveys the refrigerant lines for any holes or gaps that can lead to refrigerant leakage.
- In the furnace inspection, the experts examine the gas line and exhaust flue for any blockage issues.
- The technician examines the condensate drain and pans for any cracks that can lead to water leakage issues.
- The HVAC contractor in Folsom evaluates the thermostat’s functioning to ensure it is properly connected to the HVAC system.
In most cases, the household owners have to choose between repair or replacement services. It is tough to choose between the two services, but we have a simple way to help you make the decision quickly.
- If it has been only a couple of months since you brought the HVAC system, it is better to go with a repair service.
- However, if your system has worked for 9-10 years, and the repair expense is 50% of the total cost of installing a new HVAC system, you should replace your old HVAC system.
Now, if you are thinking of contacting Capital City Comfort for AC installation in Folsom to install a new system, do not forget to take a subscription to the annual maintenance services offered by the HVAC companies. You should enroll in the annual maintenance services to ensure your HVAC system works for over a decade! Moreover, your system’s warranty and guarantee remain preserved with maintenance services!
Services We Serve
Capital City Comfort is where you get all HVAC services and different HVAC models and systems under one roof. Our experts will get in touch with you and provide an appropriate quote for air conditioning and heating installation in Folsom, CA, and neighboring areas. We provide our heating and air conditioning services to new construction projects apart from residential and commercial buildings.
Our skilled and certified technician team has handled several projects and completed them with precision. If you are interested in beginning a new project with us, you can email us your details and requirements or call us at (916)-390-0025.